If you are thinking about booking us, here are some considerations before you contact us for a quote.
- We are a dance and party band. That means we are loud! While we do our best to adjust our volume to the venue’s needs, some events or venues are just not right for our band. If you’re looking for background music, we’re probably not it.
- Do you have a PA system on-site? Yes? Great! No? No problem! We’re fully equipped and can supply our own PA system for a surcharge. Please see below for specs.
- We’re good-looking people – please don’t stick us in a dark corner! If your space doesn’t have lighting, let us know. We have a simple lighting rig we can supply free-of-charge, or we can bring a larger lighting solution for a surcharge.
- You’re WHERE?!?!?! – we’re a Toronto-based band, but no matter where you are, we’ll come out to your venue or event, we just might charge a little more. Seems fair, right?
- Soundcheck – when is best for us to run a quick soundcheck? We know no one wants to hear a band test mics while having dinner, and we’ll do our best to be as unobtrusive as possible, but in order for us to sound our best later in the night, it’s a necessary evil to run a thorough check before we get started.
- Are you running promos/specials? Would you like us to announce them? No problem! Give us a list and we’ll make sure it’s taken care of. We’re here to make sure both the band and the venue have a good night!
We are a four-piece band and while we love playing venues with a spacious stage, we’re quite comfortable cramming ourselves into small spaces as well. However, between gear and humans, we need a minimum of 12ft x 10ft.
PA Equipment We Can Provide
- Mackie 16-Channel digital mixer w/ iPad control
- PA speakers sufficient for small to mid-sized rooms (<300 people).
- For larger shows, we can easily supplement our existing system with additional speakers.
If you’re interested in hiring us for a corporate event or wedding, please get in touch with us to determine what sort of equipment will be necessary for your event, given the size of the room, number of people in attendance, etc. While we’re more than happy to rent any required gear ourselves, many venues will have a dedicated A/V company that they deal with who will require a rider from the band.